Friday, September 9, 2011
Hello all, Just wanted to post something here. In part, I wanted to apologize. This week marks my daughter’s first week of kindergarten, and although she’s the one going to school and doing all that new and fun stuff, I find myself worn out at the end of the day and falling asleep! Hence, the lack of blogging this week. I’m certain I will make that adjustment in no time. There could be a blog post over the weekend. Also, lots of other stuff going on as September hits. Some may have noticed that I did not do the NFL “Expert” Picks yesterday. Hosting a ‘league’ like that with 30+ people involved was always kind of cool because it involved bloggers, media types and even several Twins players. However, it was a ton of work, and according to e-mails received, most of you hated it. So, I did set up a Pick ‘Em league yesterday on ESPN and got quite a few to participate.
Here is a quick look around the Twins blogosphere, highlighting some of the great writing available to Twins fans:
· Nick Nelson posted a blog today looking at how his preseason Top 10 Twins Prospects did in 2011.
· Aaron Gleeman posted his Link-O-Rama for the week.
· Jim Mandelaro, a columnist for the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, asked Twins GM Bill Smith many tough questions.
· The Baseball Outsider asks What Happened to the Twins at Home?
· The North Dakota Twins Fan says that Baseball Brought Hope Back after 9/11. Brad Radke was pretty good!
· NoDakTwinsFan also named his Breakout minor leaguers of the year.
· What brings hope to the struggling Twins? That’s Twins Baseball tells us!
If you have any questions, comments, links, or anything, please feel free to ask in the Comments section.